A trip to see a Broadway musical and dinner in The City.
- Great way to spend time with the members of the organization.
- Very Costly Trip
- Must provide transportation into The City
A trip to play Paintball
- Very fun, and very exhilarating
- Could be Dangerous
- Costly trip
A trip to go skiing.
- Very fun, and usually gets a big turn-out
- Can only be done during Winter Break
A trip to go play laser-tag
- Very Fun and inexpensive
- Can be done locally
Basketball or Volleyball Tournament
A tournament set up with various teams to play each other in the Spirit of Fellowship
- Can also double as a Fundraiser
- We need to promote unity between churches, too much competition will go against that
New York Trip
A trip where you can visit various landmarks such as Rockefeller Center, The Tree, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, the Empire State Building, the World Trade Center Memorial, and Central Park.
- This trip can also include ice-skating at Rockefeller Center and dinner in the area
- Must provide transportation to the City
- Ice cream social
- Go out to dinner / Potluck dinner
- Pizza party
- Play miniature golf and arcade games.
- Sporting events
- Trips to the beach or lake
- Day trips to a city where no one has been, or to a nearby big-city
- Camping trip (some schools rent out camping equipment)
- Visit a Seminary
- Pray a Liturgy together, either on- or off-campus
- Bible Study
- Read a book together and discuss it.
- Question and Answer sessions with clergy
- Discussions about the Orthodox stance on controversial issues
- Have speakers come and speak to the group
*download the Activity Planning Checklist to aid in organizing your activity